Hybrid Standard Ad Contains:
- The image-logo is 256x256, 600x600, 1200x628 pixels.
- Additional sizes: 800х600, 1200х800, 1280х720 pixels.
- Heading up to 25 characters in length including whitespace characters.
- The text of the ad is no longer than 70 characters including whitespace characters.
- The domain name is determined automatically from the specified URL.
- The maximum size of each file is not more than 150 KB; formats: jpeg, jpg, png, gif.
- Brand notification. The brand on ad should match the brand on a landing page.
The ad text must match the theme of the website advertised and describe the advertised product.
The ad text may contain:
- Special marks: punctuation marks (. , ! ? : - –) and some typographic symbols (& %)
- Exclamation and question marks can be used just once: in title or in text (that is in ad each mark can be used just once)
- French translation, if it is shown in France
The following is not allowed:
- use of spacing (spaces between l e t t e r s) and INITIAL letters, with the exception of abbreviations;
- repetition of punctuation marks and allowed typographic symbols;
- providing contact details (phone numbers, e-mails, postal address, ICQ and other message exchange services);
- use of HTML;
- title must not be ended with a full stop;
- the ad text should not contain jargon, slang, offensive language, obscene language or content intended “only for adults”.
Image in Ad
- it must be quality and should not be distorted due to compression. The text must not take more than 20 % of image and must be well readable;
- it must match the ad title/text and content of the website’s pages, on which the ad is placed.
The image must not contain:
- contact details (phone numbers, e-mails, postal address, ICQ and other message exchange services);
- the text of ad itself except slogans and such phrases; the text containing spelling, punctuation and other errors.
URL in Ad
URL must match the ad theme and work stable. Use of IP address instead of domain name is not allowed.
The Following Is Prohibited
Ads must not contain content countering the current legislation and being prohibited:
- The ad must not advertise tobacco products including: cigarettes, cigars, hookah tobacco, smoking tobacco, pipe tobacco, beedi, kretek, snus, chewing tobacco, snuffing tobacco, naswar, etc.
- The ad must not advertise accessories for smoking (pipes, hookahs, hookah places, cigarette paper, vapes, etc.).
- The ads advertising blogs and groups of users who are interested in tobacco products are allowed only if in blogs and groups advertised tobacco products and accessories for smoking are not sold.
- The ad campaigns against smoking and ads advertising books, psychological help with tobacco addiction, rehabilitation programs and institutions for smokers are allowed.
"If you are a true connoisseur of cigars, we’re waiting for you in our group!"
"All people joining us get discounts on vapes!"
- It is prohibited to place ads advertising weapon including hunting, paintball and sporting weapons, air guns, fireworks, explosives, knives and weapons for self-defence.
- It is not allowed to place links to a web page containing information on where to buy weapons in ads. It is allowed to place images with weapons only if the user is not held at gunpoint depicted on the image.
- The ads advertising blogs and groups of users who are interested in weapons are allowed only if in blogs and groups advertised weapons and explosives are not sold.
"We’re waiting for you at the gun exhibition opening!
"Here you can purchase weapons for self-defence."
Ads of casino, totes, any games of chance and bets are prohibited.
Artificial Termination of Pregnancy
Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances & Ways of Using Them
Illegal Software, Books, Music or Movies
Predictions, Astrology Forecasts, Witchcraft, Healing
Sales of Services via SMS
Provocative and Offensive Statements with Personal, Political and Religious Content
Ads must not promote violence and hostility to people of other nationalities, race, sexual orientation, sex, manifesting other religion, speaking other language, being in other family situation or holding other political outlooks.
- The ad must not contain offers of sale of tracking equipment including devices for tracking of mobile phones.
- Ads advertising private search services are allowed.
The ad must not contain offers of sale of fake products.
The ad must not contain offers of sale of forged documents.
Ads must not contain images of naked body parts, as well as of pornographic materials.
The ad must not contain imitation of virus warnings, system messages, progress bars, embedded video, prompts to download files or software
The ad must not contain images that were made to scare, shock, disturb, annoy, and trouble people.
Strobing and flashing
The ad must not contain distracting background with strobing and flashing, that can deflect or confuse users.
Personally targeted messaging
The ad must not contain messages with individual’s personal information.
It is not allowed to promote individual profiles that were created on third-party platforms or social media.
It is not allowed to advertise third-party vendors.
The Following is Allowed but Has Restrictions
Ads of products and services specified in this section is allowed but have some restrictions established by law. As you advertise the following products and services, we have a right to require electronic copy of the documents meeting the law.
- To advertise pharmaceutical products it is necessary to provide the Hybrid tech support with electronic copies of the following documents: instructions for use, conformity certificate and conformity declaration.
- Ads must not contain offers of sale of prescription medicines.
Ads of medicines and other medical products must not:
- be intended to the minors;
- contain links to specific cases of recovering and health improvement due to use of medical products advertised;
- contain expressions of thanks to individuals connected with medical products advertised;
- contain statements and assumption that the recipient has some disease or health impairment;
- contain statements that the recipient must use pharmaceutical products advertised;
- contain statement that the recipient does not need consult a doctor;
- guarantee a positive influence of the product advertised, its safety, effectiveness and absence of negative side effects;
- present the product advertised as a biologically active food supplement;
- contain statements that safety and effectiveness of the product advertised can be guaranteed due to its natural origin.
- Ads of pharmaceutical products in prescription forms and dosages are not prohibited.
Medical Activity (Institutions)
- To advertise it is necessary to provide the Hybrid tech support with electronic copies of a license allowing medical activity.
Ads of medical activity must not:
- contain links to specific cases of recovering and health improvement due to medical activity advertised;
- contain expressions of thanks to individuals connected with medical activity advertised;
- contain statements and assumption that the recipient has some disease or health impairment.
Biologically Active Supplements, Food Supplements, Child Nutrition Products
- To advertise pharmaceutical products it is necessary to provide the Hybrid tech support with electronic copies of the following documents: conformity certificate, registration certificate.
Ads of food supplements, biologically active supplements, child nutrition products must not:
- be described a medical product having healing properties;
- contain links to specific cases of recovering and health improvement due to supplements advertised;
- contain expressions of thanks to individuals connected with supplements advertised;
- Child nutrition products advertised must not be described as a full substitute for milk and must not contain statements about advantages of artificial feeding.
- Ads of child nutrition products must contain information on age restrictions and a notification of the need of consulting specialists.
Healthy Lifestyle / Fitness
Ads must not be intended for individuals under the age of 18.
The ad must not contain “before” and “after” images, as well as images showing non-realistic results.
The ad text must contain neutral or positive words and phrases, describe a realistic health condition; don’t focus on visible flaws.
"With us you’ll lose weight safely and effectively!"
"Effective hair products"
"Are you afraid of being bald like a bowling ball?"
"You’ll lose 20 kilos for 20 days"
"Are you tired of your fat?"
Ads must not contain provocative images having a sexual content, as well as images of naked body parts.
- Ads must not contain obscene and offensive words and phrases.
- The text and the image must match the product advertised.
- The ad must not offer the user to meet up or contact the other user.
- Ads must not contain information on what website’s users have found, are searching for or will be searching for, on a message that one individual has sent to the user and contacting the user in any way.
- Ads of dating for sex, such details and random relationships are prohibited.
"Are you searching for a husband?"
"Datings for serious relationships and marriage"
"We’ll help you find you love"
"Are you tired of loneliness?"
"You have 1 message"
Banking, Insurance and other Financial Services
- The ad must contain name of the company or individual providing these services (for legal entity - name, for individual entrepreneur - name, second and third name).
Ads of banking, insurance and other services must not:
- contain guarantees or promises that there will be effective activity in future (returns of investments) including that based on the previous rates if this effectiveness of activity (returns of investments) cannot be defined when signing the contract;
- omit other conditions of providing services having impact on income that the user of the services advertised will gain or on expenses that the user of the services will lose.
If the ad contains one condition, at least, having impact on their cost, the ad must include other conditions including an actual cost of the credit for the Borrower.
Apps for credit cards
Ads of apps for credit cards are allowed if the main page contains full and reliable information on credit conditions and interest rate, commission for transactions, all additional payments, etc. Acceptable:
"In the bank you can apply for the credit card with an annual interest rate of 5 %."
"Fill the application and get a credit"
Credits with pledge of future salary
It is prohibited to advertise credit and loans with pledge of future salary and other short-term credits.
Ad text must contain information on interest rate, website or institution’s name giving a loan.
"Need a loan? RelyBank will help you. Only 10 % per annum."
"Need a loan? Fast, without advance payment and with a guarantee"
Asset Management and Trust Management
Such assets include: securities, investments reserves of share investment funds, mutual investment funds, pension reserves of non-governmental pension funds, funds of pension assets, mortgage pool, assets for military housing.
Advertisers will be able to show the ad only If adults 18 or older make purchases on the site dedicated to children’s retail.The business will not be approved If:
- the ad appeals to children ages 13 or under;
- the ad collects data that contain information for anyone ages 13 or under;
- website is not intended for children ages 13 or under;
- web pages contain information that is not intended for children ages 13 or under;
Advertisers are able to provide users with education services. They can help people to find appropriate programs, courses, products or education services. The ad may contain information on businesses:
- school supply distributors;
- tutoring services;
- online courses;
- institutions of higher education;
It is not allowed to place an ad with content that claims to achieve exaggerated results. For example:
- essay sell;
- services that provide completed coursework.
"Want to be a designer? Find the best online courses here!"
"No need to study. Buy completed reports now!
It is not allowed to use personal information in ad. You may advertise products or services that are related to some special interests, but only if the ad does not contain knowledge of personal circumstances.
The ad must not contain:
- political opinions;
- sexual orientation;
- religious beliefs;
- racial, ethnic information;
- physical and mental health information;
- criminal proceedings
- financial problems
To advertise a business it is necessary to follow the rules specified below:
- programs should be customizable;
- service should be designed to help marketing strategy;
- customers should understand what is offered to them;
social media platforms, website optimization tools, analytics providers, and agencies.
marketing tools with exaggerated results, systems that inflate social media presence and manipulate business presence, marketing solutions that have no clear specification.
The ad should not contain information about lead generation websites that collect visitors personal information. The sites can be approved only if they offer more then lead generation. For example, to do a business operation.
It is not allowed to advertise personal blogs or forums. Advertiser is able to promote the business that is not focused on personal blogs or forums only, and has links to the main website, which is advertised.